Abt a torn ligament & folded meniscus... & e growing pangs of a 24 year old gal.

Monday, May 22, 2006

2 weeks countup from OP!


2 weeks from Operation. Swelling has gone down... but so has my thigh muscles ... knee cap looks sunken in too...

The following is a test shot of the MARCO mode on my Nikon 7900.


The wound where the scope went in (& pumped my knee with saline) has blistered quite a bit. Heck!

... Previous knee pics

Where was I ...
2 weeks ago:: Sitting in bed after my OP waiting for my OS...
2 months ago:: somewhere in office planning for my badminton game the next day (to get myself injured!!!)
1 yr ago:: in Idemitsu office in Chiba creating some IT solutions
2 yrs ago:: Bumming at home after a TW competition looking for a job...
3 yrs ago:: Working in HP completing creating some IT process system
4 yrs ago:: in Uni, preparing for a 6 months exchange program to Melbourne
5 yrs ago:: hmmm. Can't remember. Did I get my peabrain working then? I must have been underaged then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home